TRIGGER WARNING

This blog contains posts about self-harm, eating disorders, sexual themes and some other not-so-nice stuff. It may be triggering for some. You have been warned.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

300 calories

I've got 300 calories for the day. My friend doesn't want to finish her chips and shes trying to give them to me.
This is gonna be hard.
To stay under 300 calories today all I can eat is a fraction of whatever dinner my mother makes, so I've drank a SF energy drink with like 4 calories in it and chewed a shitload of gum.

...

Woohoo I got some followers and a comment and shit so I love you ok? :D Let's be friends.

Basically earlier in school my friend force-fed me a chocolate cupcake. Literally shoved it halfway down my throat. I love her and all but it was a miracle I didn't chop her into bits and set them on fire. Haha... haha... ha... yeah.

So I'm refusing to eat anything for the rest of the day because I have absolutely NO clue how many calories were in that cupcake. Could be 50, could be 350. So no more food. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment