TRIGGER WARNING

This blog contains posts about self-harm, eating disorders, sexual themes and some other not-so-nice stuff. It may be triggering for some. You have been warned.

Monday 4 March 2013

School

So far the day hasn't been great. There was a stupid fight yesterday over my friend S dying her hair the colour another girl apparently wanted to, so now this girl (J) is bitching about her, and me for sticking up for S.
Fuckin teenage drama, I want to scream sometimes.
Sitting in music, second class, it's 10:30am and I'm blogging on my phone because the teacher is an oblivious eejit haha.
So far today I've eaten nothing. My mam didn't make me lunch, she left money on the table for me but I just put it in a drawer because I don't want to buy binge food with it. I was going to bring an apple with me but I forgot. So looks like I'm fasting at least until dinner. Maybe I can get out of dinner too.
I will be skinny, I will be happy, and no-one is going to stop me.
... Obviously I have no internet at school so anything I write today will be posted at the same time when I get home. Don't explode or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment