TRIGGER WARNING

This blog contains posts about self-harm, eating disorders, sexual themes and some other not-so-nice stuff. It may be triggering for some. You have been warned.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

So Gym?

F (my boiifriend) is asking me if I want to go to the Gym with him.

See the thing is, is that I don't know what is stronger: my need to be thin, or my self-conciousness.

I want to be skinny so badly.

But I can't work out in front of him. Nevermind all the other people that might be there.

... I don't know if I could do that.

But it could be a good idea, I mean running on a treadmill is 100x better than running on actual ground (in my own opinion anyway).

...

ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSA TODAY IS FRUSTRATING SOMEONE HELP.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gym anxiety. :( it's the worst. Trust me though, once you get on that treadmill and start to go you'll be glad you did! The fear and insecurities will melt away as you watch the calorie counter go up. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose that it probably would be worth it c: but I have really bad anxeity problems and there's this guy that works there and we had a thing and URGH o.e hate this kind of stuff. I have until next friday to figure out whether I'm gonna go with him so we'll see :L

      Delete